1946 Dodge WC Pickup.
I’m selling my wifes 1946 dodge wc 1/2 ton pickup.
I completely went through it last year and it runs great, she just wants something a little newer and will do highway speeds. I just finished re doing it 517 miles ago and I just serviced it again about 20 miles ago. I have completely serviced it ( engine oil, filter, transmission, and differential 3 times since I finished it just to make sure everything was cleaned out.)
All of the Items that have been replaced.
- New u-joints and driveshaft slip yoke and driveshaft rebalanced.
- New tinted glass all around.
- New custom fit to original gauge opening Dolphin gauges.
- New battery.
- New wood cab floor.
- New original style rubber floor mat.Seat is covered in original style and color material.Converted to 12 volt so new alternator.
- New aluminum radiator.
- New water pump and hoses.
- All new fuel system ( new tank and filler hose and cap, new electric fuel pump and filter, and newly rebuilt carburetor..new tune up ( plugs, wires, cap, rotor, condenser, and points.
- New ignition switch and door lock both with extra keys.Pulled the head to check the valves and stuff so new head gasket.
- New brake system ( brake shoes, wheel cylinders, all new brake lines, and new master cylinder.5-brand new tires and rims.
- New cherry bomb muffler and new exhaust back from there.
- New wood bed floor including original style wooden cross beams under bed floor.
- New front shocks.
This truck has all of the original body panels and they all have some kind of a battle scar but not one bit of rust is anywhere on the body then we clear coated over the original patina,The drivetrain is all original and it runs like a top.
The 218 cubic inch flathead six and 3 speed transmission work great,It does have a working heater.It had a 1961, 1962 and 1963 plates on it that go with it. The last time it was licensed was in 1963.I also have a very informative shop manual and a new glove box owners manual.It also comes with a big folder with every receipt of everything that has been done to it, I bet I have forgotten half of the new stuff.This really is a good driving and running little truck just don’t expect to go anywhere real fast it was made for slow backroads driving.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1946 Dodge Pickup
Seller's other items: ronnelson1234
Location: Fielding, Utah, United States